Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

Good graphics

I really can't see anything remotely close to a point in this, a great exercise of animation skill, but I can't see much originality or scene of interest, apart from the self-drawing which was based on the incubus video. It looks to me as just a display of skill in animation, I cannot see any form of story, but really good artwork and animation.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Steele trace inc eh?

Beautiful, as simple as that, although the story is moving along slower than I'd like I cannot complain, the story so far is thrilling, the action is, original to say the least, but for me the greatest part of your cartoons is the hidden messeges, the small things that give this cartoon the overall edge over most, which you should remember in your movie as it one of xombie's best trademarks.

Your cartoon is graphically stunning, and extremely inspiring in both the characters and the setting. You cannot stop making this series, I command you! You have also inspired me to make my own animation series, so if it ever gets popular I have you to thank.

You rock, don't ever stop animating, or I will call my secret robot team of angry scots and have you destroyed, I mean you will err... get a nasty letter from me.

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Oh no bad transitions that'll ruin the whole movie

Of all the things to nit-pick about this has got to be one of the stupidest. The old star wars movies had those kind of transitions, so the new ones do. It's part of the style of star wars movies. Graphics were ok but I think maybe you should have combined other features of the movie you though weren't so good. But transitions are hardly the life or death of movies (no offense to the guys who dedicate their lives to making transitions).

Gateway Nile Gateway Nile

actually kinda crappy

pretty much a waste of flash technology, come on get with the program!

Georgie the Bunny Georgie the Bunny

NICE

That was pretty damn good, I get most of the political stuff (as im not from america I think that's pretty good), but that was excellent, very nice backstory to the whole thing yet could be simply seen as a childish cartoon. I think you just need to clean up some of the graphics in order to improve this flash, and maybe speed it up a little. Overall it was very enjoyable.

MechaMan-Zero responds:

Thanks Titch. :)

The 5 Shades of Red The 5 Shades of Red

w00t

waaaaaay better than the 5 shades of green, the difference between the two is amazing. Greedom's was probably my favourite. The limit of only 5 shades gave it a brilliant effect. Well done to everyone involved.

Friends intro Friends intro

decent

i liked it, nice graphics, especially for a 'stick animator'. And to crypton, why watch a flash movie you know you're going to hate?

Pixel cell games Pixel cell games

gr8

rly rly gud, nice sprite animation, i enjoyed it, make more!!!!!!!11

Face/Off Face/Off

gud graphics

but u need more to make a betta movie, like more of a story line, and some action

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

that was ok

as a mattter of fact it was! lol nice parody man