Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

Good graphics

I really can't see anything remotely close to a point in this, a great exercise of animation skill, but I can't see much originality or scene of interest, apart from the self-drawing which was based on the incubus video. It looks to me as just a display of skill in animation, I cannot see any form of story, but really good artwork and animation.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Steele trace inc eh?

Beautiful, as simple as that, although the story is moving along slower than I'd like I cannot complain, the story so far is thrilling, the action is, original to say the least, but for me the greatest part of your cartoons is the hidden messeges, the small things that give this cartoon the overall edge over most, which you should remember in your movie as it one of xombie's best trademarks.

Your cartoon is graphically stunning, and extremely inspiring in both the characters and the setting. You cannot stop making this series, I command you! You have also inspired me to make my own animation series, so if it ever gets popular I have you to thank.

You rock, don't ever stop animating, or I will call my secret robot team of angry scots and have you destroyed, I mean you will err... get a nasty letter from me.

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Oh no bad transitions that'll ruin the whole movie

Of all the things to nit-pick about this has got to be one of the stupidest. The old star wars movies had those kind of transitions, so the new ones do. It's part of the style of star wars movies. Graphics were ok but I think maybe you should have combined other features of the movie you though weren't so good. But transitions are hardly the life or death of movies (no offense to the guys who dedicate their lives to making transitions).

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Amazingly fun game

10/10 for gameplay, nothing too complicated (for the gamer) ranges from easy to quite difficult, my ship only got hit twice and the world never got hit. I loved the game, you've definately made this game right, orientating it around fun gameplay rather than extreme difficulty.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

awesome

i love streets of rage, and this was a beauty. It froze when i was playing it tho :( on the park level. I think a few more characters like drunken chav, or burberry chav and maybe a few items that you could pick up, like a bin or something. Gr8 game as it is tho.

gavD responds:

Sorry about the freezing. I'm working on updating the game so that it doesn't do it any more.

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

whew

just completed it, it is very difficult to get past the snake part -_- but a very nice game none the less